-Conduct engineering thermoplastics performance testing; include MI (melt index), PP (Physical Property) and colour testing. Make judgement if quality is ok or not based on the testing result.
-Assist QA engineer to conduct new product property testing and analysis.
-Manage and maintain all the equipment in laboratory.
-Work with production team to find the root cause of quality issue and deliver good quality product
- Bachelor degree in Polymer Science/Chemical Engineering
- Willing to take shift work.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Ability to basic PC operation
- Experience on engineering plastics testing analysis is preferred.
- Ability to conduct trouble shooting in manufacturing environments.