An intense 18 months SHINE Program requiring 3 challenging rotational assignments with a training curriculum to develop both leadership and commercial skills. This program is designed to attract, develop & retain commercial experts and future commercial leaders for SABIC.
1. 18 months Program
2. 3 Job Rotation Assignment
3. Leadership and functional training
4. Coaching/Mentoring by managers
5. Regional exposure
1. Understand the assigned market/industry/area and identify the value chains, build connections and maintain relationships with customers, handle daily affairs and manage the business. Cooperate supporting functions to provide good service to customers.
2. Find opportunities to develop new customers and new business, understand our products and study the relevant applications, translate the voice of customer into material requirements, and convert the opportunities to orders.
3. Well utilize relevant systems and tools to conduct business routine and data management, facilitate sales promotion activities for business development, handle customers' demand in all business aspects to drive continuous improvement of customer experience.
Marketing Development Rotation:
1. Analyze assigned industry/area to screen opportunities and understand customers needs, specify Specialties' solution in new applications by selling value propositions, make effective communication with customer to build targets for new biz development and build pipelines for continuous growth.
2. Leverage multiple internal & external resources and collaborate with them to follow up the targeted opportunities to make sure real sales result, know industry & technology development trend, learn new product/application knowledge and emerging market to explore new development areas.
Business Operations Rotation:
1. Learn and utilize systems/tools to manage daily operations, such as pricing decision and price management, demand planning and supply management. Work with commercial and SCM to ensure data accuracy, effectively formulate and execute operation plan for better company benefits.
2. Make recommendation/proposal to improve/optimize existing tools and processes to help with operation and commercial teams improving productivity and optimizing operations.
1. BA above degree and preferred major in Science and Engineer
2. 3-5 years working experience
3. Demonstrated Success in Sales and/or Marketing Roles
4. Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
5. Project leadership
6. Analytical Ability
7. Good industry knowledge
8. Change Agility
9. Be flexible with mobility to other city (Shanghai, Suzhou, Shenzhen and Guangzhou)