1. Support Pacific pricing analysts on day-to-day pricing execution process through“quotation to cash” flow based on global guideline and collaborate with SCM on pricing tool and SAP.
2. System admin for Pricing Approval system (GPP) to add new customer/product.
3. Publish regular pricing reports follow standard template and provide basic analysis per commercial team request.
4. Support pricing analysts to collaborate with cross-function business partners including Business Management/ EBS/SCM/Legal on profitability analysis through diversify methodologies like outlier tracking, micro-segmentation analysis and market trends.
5. Support pricing analyst on other projects as needed.
1. 4-year degree in Business Administration (Finance, Economics) or SCM related.
2. 3 Years working experience in process control/ analytical role like customer service/ sales analyst /marketing analyst. 3. Strong communication skills, fluent at English.
4. SAP or other ERP experience.