- Finish EHS&S training on/off-line and know well the EHS requirements (SABIC wide).
-Show good performance in EHS&S discipline on daily base.
-Actively participate in the EHS&S activity (STC-S wide).
-Contribute to 100% EHS&S & corporate compliance.
-Support implementation of SHEMS in STC-S.
? Accolade project execution:
- Execute striain hardening testing which is critical to pipe segment accolade projects, like Nexlene PERTII project. Support customer requirements to help pipe segment growth in China.
- Execute hot tack testing to support flexible packaging related accolade projects.
- Execute tensile, flexual, shrinkage testing to support STARMAX project.
- Execute general testing to support ~ 200 accolade projects execution from Petrochemicals, Specialities BU and Corporate T&I.
- Support manufacturing and customer TSR's through testing and evaluating materials physical properties.
? Routine operation:
- Communicate with requesters on processing and analysis settings, sample requirements, and results in a professional way.
- Ensure all LIMS requests are completed with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Optimize lab standard operation procedure and process to keep operation efficiency.
- Communicate with lab supervisor and peers to understand description of tasks, procedures and use of equipment. Verify results
? Equipment maintenance:
- Run daily inspection and periodical preventive maintenance on lab equipment and facility, to eliminate unsafe condition and unexpected shut down.
- Support lab engineer or supervisor to do troubleshooting on the equipment